2010 Tennessee Code
Title 55 - Motor and Other Vehicles
Chapter 50 - Uniform Classified and Commercial Driver License Act
Part 4 - Commercial Driver Licenses
- 55-50-401 - Limitation on number of driver licenses.
- 55-50-402 - Notification required by employee.
- 55-50-403 - Employer responsibilities.
- 55-50-404 - Commercial driver license required.
- 55-50-405 - Violations Penalties Driving under the influence.
- 55-50-406 - Application for commercial driver license.
- 55-50-407 - Commercial driver license.
- 55-50-408 - Driving under the influence.
- 55-50-409 - Notification of traffic violations Furnishing driving record information.
- 55-50-410 - Rulemaking authority.
- 55-50-411 - Where denial of commercial driver license based on medical disqualification not permitted Suspension.
- 55-50-412 - Approaching and driving over a railroad highway grade crossing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.