2015 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 43 - PROPERTY
Chapter 15A - Condominiums
- § 43-15A-1 Definition of terms.
- § 43-15A-2 Estates subject to chapter.
- § 43-15A-3 Establishment of condominium project--Master deed or lease.
- § 43-15A-4 Particulars required in master deed or lease.
- § 43-15A-5 Common areas defined.
- § 43-15A-6 Joint or common ownership.
- § 43-15A-7 Exclusive and common rights of owners.
- § 43-15A-8 Recording of transfers and encumbrances of individual units.
- § 43-15A-9 Recording of master deeds and leases--Tax inapplicable to original recordation.
- § 43-15A-10 Notice of intent to sell domestic condominium--Contract voidable if notice not given.
- § 43-15A-11 Fee to accompany notice of intent--Questionnaire--Form and content.
- § 43-15A-12 Inspection of condominium project.
- § 43-15A-13 Waiver of initial inspection.
- § 43-15A-14 Filing fee and inspection expenses to accompany notice of intent--Payment to inspector.
- § 43-15A-15 Deposit and expenditure of fees.
- § 43-15A-16 Public report of examination findings--Status of report.
- § 43-15A-17 Commission report required before offer to sell or taking reservations to purchase.
- § 43-15A-18 Supplementary report on investigations made after final or substitute report issued--True copy to purchasers.
- § 43-15A-19 Copy of reports issued to prospective purchaser before binding contract for sale--Time to read copy--Receipt.
- § 43-15A-20 True copies to be exact reproductions of commission's reports.
- § 43-15A-21 Receipts kept by developer--Inspection--Duration.
- § 43-15A-22 Material change in offering prohibited without written notice.
- § 43-15A-23 Deposits held in escrow until delivery of deed.
- § 43-15A-24 Management or recreation facility contract period limited--Subsequent contracts by council of co-owners.
- § 43-15A-25 False statement, fraud, or violation of provisions as misdemeanor.
- § 43-15A-26 Investigation of developer suspected of violations--Examination of books--Developers to keep records available.
- § 43-15A-27 Repealed.
- § 43-15A-28 Validation of previously established vertical and horizontal property regimes and condominiums--Deadline for enforcing rights--Notice of pendency.
- § 43-15A-29 Lien for erection, repair, or improvement of a single development--Apportionment of liens.
- § 43-15A-30 Promulgation of rules to administer and enforce chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.