2015 South Dakota Codified Laws
Title 43 - PROPERTY
Chapter 15A - Condominiums
§ 43-15A-1 Definition of terms.
43-15A-1. Definition of terms.
Terms as used in this chapter mean:
(1) "Commission," the South Dakota Real Estate Commission;
(2) "Co-owner," any person, firm, corporation, limited liability company, partnership, association, trust, or legal entity, or any combination thereof who owns a condominium within the project;
(3) "Council of co-owners," all co-owners of the condominium;
(4) "Master deed" or "master lease," the deed or lease recording the property of the condominium;
(5) "Project," the entire parcel of real property divided or to be divided into condominiums, including all structures on the property;
(6) "Property," land whether leasehold or fee simple and the buildings or building, all improvements and structures on the land and all easements, rights and appurtenances belonging to the land;
(7) "To record," to record pursuant to the laws of this state relating to the recordation of deeds.
Source: SL 1975, ch 270, § 1; SL 1986, ch 302, § 79; SL 1994, ch 351, § 101.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Dakota may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.