There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 7 - Traffic Tickets
- Section 56-7-10. Use of uniform traffic ticket; vesting of jurisdiction; forms; utilization of electronic devices.
- Section 56-7-12. Verification of insurance coverage upon issuance of traffic ticket; form; penalty.
- Section 56-7-15. Use of uniform traffic ticket for offense committed in officer's presence; domestic violence arrests and incident report.
- Section 56-7-20. Unique identifying numbers on tickets; colors and number of copies; electronic tickets.
- Section 56-7-30. Printing and ordering traffic tickets; forwarding to court and Department of Motor Vehicles within three business days of issuance to offender; forwarding of disposition information; electronic tickets.
- Section 56-7-35. Uniform traffic ticket for speeding or disregarding traffic control device; incident to and contemporaneous with traffic stop; delivery; use of photographic evidence; exception for toll collection violation.
- Section 56-7-40. Penalty for failure to account for ticket, use of nonuniform ticket, or failure to forward ticket.
- Section 56-7-50. Nonapplicability to certain agencies.
- Section 56-7-70. Law enforcement officer identification upon stopping a driver.
- Section 56-7-80. County or municipal uniform ordinance summons.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.