2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 3 - Limitation On Liability Of Landowners
- Section 27-3-10. Declaration of purpose.
- Section 27-3-20. Definitions.
- Section 27-3-30. Duty of care.
- Section 27-3-40. Effect of permission to use property for recreational purposes.
- Section 27-3-50. Application of Sections 27-3-30 and 27-3-40 to land leased to State or political subdivisions.
- Section 27-3-60. Certain liability not limited.
- Section 27-3-70. Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.