2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 2 - Coordinate System For Defining Location Of Points Within State
- Section 27-2-10. System adopted; title.
- Section 27-2-20. Zone title for use in land descriptions.
- Section 27-2-30. Plane coordinates for expressing position of point defined.
- Section 27-2-50. Coordinate System defined.
- Section 27-2-60. Standards required for recordation; modification to meet local conditions.
- Section 27-2-70. Use of term "South Carolina Coordinate System" on map.
- Section 27-2-85. Duties of South Carolina Geodetic Survey.
- Section 27-2-95. State mapping products to be compatible with coordinate system; establishment of standards; programs.
- Section 27-2-105. Clarification of county boundaries; role of South Carolina Geodetic Survey; contested case hearings.
- Section 27-2-110. Reliance on description based on coordinate system not required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.