2019 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 27 - Property and Conveyances
Chapter 5 - Estates And Construction Of Documents Creating Estates
- Section 27-5-10. Tenure of lands in State.
- Section 27-5-20. Rule in Shelley's Case.
- Section 27-5-30. Construction of terms "failure of issue" and the like.
- Section 27-5-40. Feoffment with livery of seizin shall not defeat remainder.
- Section 27-5-50. Warranties by life tenants; collateral warranties.
- Section 27-5-60. Feoffments made by person wrongfully in possession.
- Section 27-5-80. Certain pension plans, annuity trusts, and the like of employers exempt from laws against perpetuities.
- Section 27-5-90. Effect of descent cast.
- Section 27-5-100. Right of entry of lawful owner or heirs against heirs of disseizor.
- Section 27-5-110. Entry on land.
- Section 27-5-120. Posthumous child shall take under will or settlement.
- Section 27-5-130. Deeds of real estate to pass entire estate; conveyance of fee simple absolute; construction of conflicting language.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.