2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 42 - Workers' Compensation
CHAPTER 15 - NOTICE OF ACCIDENT; FILING OF CLAIMS; MEDICAL ATTENTION AND EXAMINATION
- Section 42-15-10. State law under which claim is authorized to be filed.
- Section 42-15-20. Notice to employer of accident or repetitive trauma.
- Section 42-15-40. Time for filing claim; filing by registered mail.
- Section 42-15-50. Limitation of time on notice or claim of mentally incompetent person or minor.
- Section 42-15-55. Appointment of guardian ad litem for minors or mentally incompetent persons.
- Section 42-15-60. Time period medical treatment and supplies furnished; refusal to accept treatment; settled claims; total and permanent disability.
- Section 42-15-65. Compensation for damage to prosthetic device, eyeglasses, or hearing aid.
- Section 42-15-70. Liability of employer for medical treatment; effect of malpractice.
- Section 42-15-80. Submission to physical examinations; admissibility of communications to physician; autopsy; role of rehabilitation professionals.
- Section 42-15-90. Fees of attorneys and physicians and hospital charges approved by commission.
- Section 42-15-95. Release of medical records; communication of medical history by health care provider.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.