2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 42 - Workers' Compensation
CHAPTER 13 - IONIZING RADIATION INJURY
- Section 42-13-10. Definitions.
- Section 42-13-20. Employers and employees subject to chapter.
- Section 42-13-30. Effect of injury suffered outside State; effect of injury to employee of nonresident employer; effect of award under law of another state.
- Section 42-13-40. Waiver by employee shall be invalid.
- Section 42-13-50. Employer who is liable for awards; apportionment of liability.
- Section 42-13-60. Time for filing claims.
- Section 42-13-70. Compensability of all forms of injury, disability or death.
- Section 42-13-80. Employee's right to medical services, appliances and supplies.
- Section 42-13-90. Employee's right to vocational rehabilitation services.
- Section 42-13-100. Certain settlements shall be invalid unless approved by commission.
- Section 42-13-110. Powers of commission.
- Section 42-13-120. Application of other provisions.
- Section 42-13-130. Rejection of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.