2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 42 - Workers' Compensation
CHAPTER 17 - AWARDS PROCEDURE
- Section 42-17-10. Agreement as to compensation.
- Section 42-17-20. Hearing before commission on compensation payable.
- Section 42-17-30. Commission may appoint doctor to examine injured employee; compensation.
- Section 42-17-40. Conduct of hearing; award.
- Section 42-17-50. Review and rehearing by commission.
- Section 42-17-60. Conclusiveness of award; appeals; payment of compensation during appeal; accrual of interest.
- Section 42-17-70. Judgment on agreement or award.
- Section 42-17-80. Costs.
- Section 42-17-90. Review of award on change of condition.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.