2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 42 - Workers' Compensation
CHAPTER 11 - OCCUPATIONAL DISEASES
- Section 42-11-10. "Occupational disease" defined.
- Section 42-11-20. "Disablement" and "disability" defined.
- Section 42-11-30. . Presumptions; heart or respiratory disease as to firefighters; cardiac-related incident as to law enforcement officers; report of physical examination required.
- Section 42-11-40. Occupational diseases treated as injuries by accident.
- Section 42-11-50. Limitation on compensation payable to employee disabled by both injury and occupational disease.
- Section 42-11-60. Requirements for compensation for pulmonary diseases.
- Section 42-11-70. Time in which disease must have been contracted.
- Section 42-11-80. Wilful misrepresentation by employee as to absence of disease; waivers.
- Section 42-11-90. Amount of compensation when noncompensable cause or disease affects occupational disease.
- Section 42-11-100. Amount of compensation payable for disability; exceptions.
- Section 42-11-110. No presumptions; misconception of remedy.
- Section 42-11-120. Procedure for determining claims; reference of medical question to medical board.
- Section 42-11-130. Membership of medical board.
- Section 42-11-140. Fees and expenses of medical board.
- Section 42-11-150. Procedure before medical board.
- Section 42-11-160. Decisions on questions by medical board.
- Section 42-11-170. Membership of medical advisory panel.
- Section 42-11-180. Compensation of members of medical advisory panel.
- Section 42-11-185. Medical examination in lieu of medical panel for occupationally related disease claims.
- Section 42-11-190. Promulgation of rules, regulations, and schedules.
- Section 42-11-200. Rejection of chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.