2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 15 - COUNTY BONDS
- Section 4-15-10. Short title.
- Section 4-15-20. Definitions.
- Section 4-15-30. When counties may issue bonds; amount thereof.
- Section 4-15-40. Holding of election; persons who may vote therein.
- Section 4-15-50. Notice of election.
- Section 4-15-60. Declaration of election results; effect of filing if no contest instituted within thirty days.
- Section 4-15-70. Maturity of bonds.
- Section 4-15-80. Redemption provisions.
- Section 4-15-90. Form and negotiability of bonds; registration.
- Section 4-15-100. Place of payment.
- Section 4-15-110. Interest rates.
- Section 4-15-120. Execution of bonds.
- Section 4-15-130. Advertisement and sale of bonds.
- Section 4-15-140. Minimum sale price.
- Section 4-15-150. Pledge of credit for payment; levy and collection of tax therefor.
- Section 4-15-160. Exemption from taxes.
- Section 4-15-170. Bonds shall be legal for fiduciary investments.
- Section 4-15-180. Deposit and application of proceeds of sale of bonds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.