2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 4 - Counties
CHAPTER 17 - BUILDINGS AND LANDS GENERALLY
- Section 4-17-10. Property conveyed to inhabitants, committee, or other person for use of county deemed to be property of county.
- Section 4-17-20. Acquisition, restoration and preservation of historic property.
- Section 4-17-30. County property exempt from attachment, levy and sale.
- Section 4-17-40. State flag shall be displayed on courthouse.
- Section 4-17-50. Public officers may insure public buildings.
- Section 4-17-60. Alterations and addition in courthouse or jail.
- Section 4-17-70. Wilful injury to courthouse or jail.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.