2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 6 - TAX INCREMENT FINANCING FOR REDEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- Section 31-6-10. Short title.
- Section 31-6-20. Declaration of legislative findings.
- Section 31-6-30. Definitions.
- Section 31-6-40. Issuance of obligations for redevelopment costs; security; manner of retirement.
- Section 31-6-50. Application of proceeds of obligations.
- Section 31-6-60. Exemption of obligations and interest thereon from South Carolina taxes.
- Section 31-6-70. Ordinance pertaining to allocation of taxes; distribution of surplus funds; termination of redevelopment area status and dissolution of tax allocation fund.
- Section 31-6-80. Public hearing prior to approval of redevelopment plan; changes in plan; notice to, and objections by taxing districts; adoption of ordinance prior to issuance of obligations; changes to redevelopment plan.
- Section 31-6-85. Intergovernmental agreement for redevelopment project.
- Section 31-6-90. Persons displaced by redevelopment project.
- Section 31-6-100. Assessment of value of real estate in redevelopment project area.
- Section 31-6-110. Disposition of revenues from municipal property within project area; deposit of revenues from sale of property acquired with proceeds of obligations.
- Section 31-6-120. Project located within more than one municipality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.