2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 5 - HOUSING CO-OPERATION LAW
- Section 31-5-10. Short title.
- Section 31-5-20. Definitions.
- Section 31-5-30. Kinds of assistance available from State public bodies in planning, undertaking, construction, or operation of housing projects.
- Section 31-5-40. Conveyances authorized by Section 31-5-30; appraisals, public notices, etc.
- Section 31-5-50. State public body precluded from requiring changes in housing projects acquired by housing authority from Federal Government.
- Section 31-5-60. Municipal and county loans or donations to housing authorities.
- Section 31-5-70. Procedure for authorizing State public body to exercise powers herein granted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.