2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 31 - Housing and Redevelopment
CHAPTER 11 - HOUSING FOR NATIONAL DEFENSE ACTIVITIES
- Section 31-11-10. Definitions.
- Section 31-11-20. Undertakings of projects for persons engaged in national defense.
- Section 31-11-30. Housing authorities' powers in regard to projects for persons engaged in national defense.
- Section 31-11-40. Conditions rendering limitations in Sections 31-3-530 and 31-3-540 inapplicable to projects for persons engaged in national defense.
- Section 31-11-50. Additional powers conferred upon housing authorities.
- Section 31-11-60. Cooperation with Federal Government; sale of project to Federal Government.
- Section 31-11-70. Effect of other provisions relating to cooperation between State public body and housing authorities.
- Section 31-11-80. Operation of projects during and after defense periods.
- Section 31-11-90. Bonds or other obligations of authorities as security or investment.
- Section 31-11-100. Powers conferred herein supplemental to other powers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.