2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 7 - VENUE
- Section 15-7-10. Actions which must be tried where subject matter situated.
- Section 15-7-20. Actions which must be tried where cause of action arose.
- Section 15-7-30. Actions that must be tried in county where defendant resides; definitions; factors to consider in determining venue of actions against resident and nonresident individuals and domestic and foreign corporations.
- Section 15-7-40. Suits against certain fiduciaries.
- Section 15-7-50. Hearing elsewhere by consent.
- Section 15-7-60. Suits for penalty on freight claims.
- Section 15-7-70. Suits against insurance companies.
- Section 15-7-80. Suits by certain mutual insurance companies against members.
- Section 15-7-90. Removal of suits by certain mutual insurance companies against members.
- Section 15-7-100. Changing place of trial.
- Section 15-7-110. Procedure for changing place of trial when fair and impartial trial cannot be had in county.
- Section 15-7-120. Application of contract and arbitration agreements relative to venue of actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.