2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 5 - PARTIES
ARTICLE 1 General Provisions
- Section 15-5-45. Capacity of partnerships to sue and be sued; effect of judgment.
- Section 15-5-90. Survival of right of action.
- Section 15-5-100. Damages under Sections 15-5-90 or 15-51-10 may include funeral expenses.
- Section 15-5-110. Executors' or administrators' actions against trespassers.
- Section 15-5-120. Actions against executors or administrators when one or more is out of State.
- Section 15-5-130. Representative of deceased nonresident motor vehicle operator.
- Section 15-5-140. Representative of deceased nonresident motor vehicle operator; substitution of other representative.
- Section 15-5-150. Foreign corporations as defendants.
- Section 15-5-160. By what name unincorporated associations may be sued.
- Section 15-5-170. Action by and against married woman.
- Section 15-5-210. Unemancipated child as party to motor vehicle accident action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.