2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 63 - QUO WARRANTO AND SCIRE FACIAS
- Section 15-63-10. Provisions of chapter are in lieu of scire facias and quo warranto.
- Section 15-63-60. Action against usurpers, for forfeiture of office or against persons acting as corporation.
- Section 15-63-70. Action to vacate or annul letters patent.
- Section 15-63-80. One action may be brought against several persons claiming office or franchise.
- Section 15-63-90. Joining of relator as plaintiff.
- Section 15-63-100. Security for costs.
- Section 15-63-110. Complaint and arrest of defendant in action for usurping office.
- Section 15-63-120. Judgment in action for usurping office.
- Section 15-63-130. Assumption of office by relator, when judgment is in his favor.
- Section 15-63-140. Proceedings against usurping defendant on refusal to deliver books or papers to relator.
- Section 15-63-150. Recovery of damages from usurper.
- Section 15-63-160. Judgment of exclusion from office or franchise; penalty for usurpation.
- Section 15-63-170. Judgment of forfeiture against corporation.
- Section 15-63-180. Costs against corporation or persons claiming to be such.
- Section 15-63-190. Restraining corporation; appointment of receiver.
- Section 15-63-200. Filing judgment roll against corporation or vacating letters patent.
- Section 15-63-210. Entry of judgment relating to letters patent; disposition of realty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.