2017 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 15 - Civil Remedies and Procedures
CHAPTER 65 - RECEIVERSHIP AND OTHER PROVISIONAL REMEDIES
- Section 15-65-10. Appointment of receiver.
- Section 15-65-20. Notice of appointment shall be given.
- Section 15-65-30. Notice to nonresident.
- Section 15-65-50. No receiver shall be appointed before judgment when bond is offered.
- Section 15-65-60. Effect of bond given after appointment; return of property.
- Section 15-65-70. How bonds shall be made payable; filing.
- Section 15-65-80. Proceedings when security becomes insufficient.
- Section 15-65-90. Charging costs and ascertaining damages if receiver is improperly appointed.
- Section 15-65-100. Compensation of receivers of corporate property.
- Section 15-65-110. Deposit of money and the like in court.
- Section 15-65-120. Enforcing order for deposit.
- Section 15-65-130. Order for sum admitted due.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.