2013 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 58 - Public Utilities, Services and Carriers
CHAPTER 25 - REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITIES
- SECTION 58-25-10. Short title.
- SECTION 58-25-20. Definitions.
- SECTION 58-25-30. Activation of a regional transportation authority; dissolution; modification of agreement or plan of service.
- SECTION 58-25-35. Members of authority.
- SECTION 58-25-40. Appointment, terms, and removal of board members; membership of contiguous counties or cities; board employees.
- SECTION 58-25-45. Appointment of board members of pre-existing authorities.
- SECTION 58-25-50. Powers and duties of authority.
- SECTION 58-25-55. Prohibition against use of funds by pre-existing authorities for promotion of provisions of this chapter.
- SECTION 58-25-60. Sources of funds; vehicle registration fee.
- SECTION 58-25-70. Recordkeeping and reporting; proposal and approval of budgets.
- SECTION 58-25-80. Nature and purposes of authority; exemption from state and local taxes; participation in state programs.
- SECTION 58-25-90. Authority to have sole responsibility for operations of transportation services.
- SECTION 58-25-100. Local funds to be used to implement plan of service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.