2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
Title 56 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 23 - DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOLS
- Section 56-23-10 - Licensing of driver education or training schools; classroom or behind the wheel training licenses.
- Section 56-23-20 - Certain courses exempt.
- Section 56-23-30 - Application for license.
- Section 56-23-40 - License fees; expiration of license; use of proceeds; corporate bond.
- Section 56-23-50 - Denial, suspension or revocation of license.
- Section 56-23-60 - Minimum standards and conditions of operation for schools; inspection of schools.
- Section 56-23-70 - Driver instructor qualifying courses; supervision by Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Section 56-23-80 - Temporary driver instructor permits; fee.
- Section 56-23-85 - Driver instructor permits required.
- Section 56-23-87 - Certificate of completion of driver's training course.
- Section 56-23-90 - Penalties.
- Section 56-23-100 - Promulgation of regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.