2012 South Carolina Code of Laws
ARTICLE 1 MISCELLANEOUS OFFENSES
Title 16 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 15 - OFFENSES AGAINST MORALITY AND DECENCY
- Section 16-15-10 - Bigamy.
- Section 16-15-20 - Incest.
- Section 16-15-50 - Seduction under promise of marriage.
- Section 16-15-60 - Adultery or fornication.
- Section 16-15-70 - "Adultery" defined.
- Section 16-15-80 - "Fornication" defined.
- Section 16-15-90 - Prostitution; lewdness, assignation and prostitution generally.
- Section 16-15-100 - Prostitution; further unlawful acts.
- Section 16-15-110 - Prostitution; violations.
- Section 16-15-120 - Buggery.
- Section 16-15-130 - Indecent exposure; breastfeeding.
- Section 16-15-140 - Repealed by 2012 Act No. 255, Section 14, eff June 18, 2012.
- Section 16-15-250 - Communicating obscene messages to other persons without consent.
- Section 16-15-305 - Disseminating, procuring or promoting obscenity unlawful; definitions; penalties; obscene material designated contraband.
- Section 16-15-315 - Condition on certain sales for resale or on franchising rights that obscene material be received for resale prohibited; penalties.
- Section 16-15-325 - Participation in preparation of obscene material prohibited; penalties.
- Section 16-15-335 - Permitting minor to engage in any act constituting violation of this article prohibited; penalties.
- Section 16-15-342 - Criminal solicitation of a minor; defenses; penalties.
- Section 16-15-345 - Disseminating obscene material to person under age eighteen prohibited; penalties.
- Section 16-15-355 - Disseminating obscene material to minor twelve years of age or younger prohibited; penalties.
- Section 16-15-365 - Exposure of private parts in lewd and lascivious manner, aiding or procuring person to perform such act, or permitting use of premises for such act prohibited; penalties.
- Section 16-15-375 - Definitions applicable to Sections 16-15-385 through 16-15-425.
- Section 16-15-385 - Disseminating harmful material to minors and exhibiting harmful performance to minor defined; defenses; penalties.
- Section 16-15-387 - Employment of person under eighteen to appear in public in state of sexually explicit nudity; mistake of age; penalties.
- Section 16-15-395 - First degree sexual exploitation of a minor defined; presumptions; defenses; penalties.
- Section 16-15-405 - Second degree sexual exploitation of a minor defined; presumptions; defenses; penalties.
- Section 16-15-410 - Third degree sexual exploitation of a minor defined; penalties; exception.
- Section 16-15-415 - Promoting prostitution of a minor defined; defenses; penalties.
- Section 16-15-425 - Participating in prostitution of a minor defined; defenses; penalties.
- Section 16-15-435 - Circuit solicitor to request search and arrest warrants for violations of Sections 16-15-305 through 16-15-325; hearing on obscenity issue.
- Section 16-15-445 - Seizure and forfeiture of equipment used in committing violation; hearing; disposition of forfeited property; allocation of sale proceeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. South Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.