2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 7 - Corporations, Associations and Partnerships
Chapter 7-6.2 Workers' Cooperatives
- Section 7-6.2-1 Legislative purpose.
- Section 7-6.2-2 Definitions.
- Section 7-6.2-3 Corporations organized under general corporation law; election to be governed as workers' cooperative.
- Section 7-6.2-4 Application of general corporation law - Business corporation tax - Other taxes and programs.
- Section 7-6.2-5 Revocation of election.
- Section 7-6.2-6 Members -Membership shares - Fees - Rights and responsibilities.
- Section 7-6.2-7 Voting shares - Bylaws - Amendment of certificate of incorporation.
- Section 7-6.2-8 Net earnings or losses - Apportionment, distribution, and payment.
- Section 7-6.2-9 Directors; officers.
- Section 7-6.2-10 Internal capital accounts - Recall or redemption of shares - Interest - Collective reserve account.
- Section 7-6.2-11 Conversion of membership shares and internal capital accounts upon revocation of election; consolidation or merger.
- Section 7-6.2-12 Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.