2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 7 - Corporations, Associations and Partnerships
Chapter 7-6.1 Cooperative Housing Corporations
- Section 7-6.1-1 Purpose of chapter.
- Section 7-6.1-2 Applicability of chapter - Amendment of articles of incorporation to comply with chapter.
- Section 7-6.1-3 Cooperative housing corporations subject to certain laws.
- Section 7-6.1-4 Definitions.
- Section 7-6.1-5 Applicability of other laws - Conflict of laws.
- Section 7-6.1-6 Articles of organization.
- Section 7-6.1-7 Name.
- Section 7-6.1-8 Name - Forfeiture - Judicial action.
- Section 7-6.1-9 Power to make, amend, or repeal bylaws.
- Section 7-6.1-10 Articles or bylaws.
- Section 7-6.1-11 Net savings - Apportionment.
- Section 7-6.1-12 Termination of proprietary leases.
- Section 7-6.1-13 Loans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.