2018 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 7 - Corporations, Associations and Partnerships
Chapter 7-7 Producers' Cooperatives
- Section 7-7-1 Definitions.
- Section 7-7-2 Power to form associations.
- Section 7-7-3 Contents and filing of articles of association.
- Section 7-7-4 Incorporation fee - Certificate - Articles as evidence.
- Section 7-7-5 Associations deemed nonprofit.
- Section 7-7-6 General powers of associations.
- Section 7-7-7 Bylaws.
- Section 7-7-8 Qualifications of members.
- Section 7-7-9 Membership certificates - Settlement on termination of membership.
- Section 7-7-10 Voting rights.
- Section 7-7-11 Limited liability of members and stockholders.
- Section 7-7-12 Transfer of stock.
- Section 7-7-13 Restriction on dividends.
- Section 7-7-14 Directors - Meetings of association.
- Section 7-7-15 Amendment of articles.
- Section 7-7-16 Marketing contract - Enforcement.
- Section 7-7-17 Annual report - Examination of books.
- Section 7-7-18 Federation and cooperation between associations.
- Section 7-7-19 Use of name restricted to associations under chapter.
- Section 7-7-20 Application of general corporation law.
- Section 7-7-21 Annual tax.
- Section 7-7-22 Previously incorporated associations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.