2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 8 - Courts and Civil Procedure–Courts
Chapter 8-8.2 - Traffic tribunal
- Section 8-8.2-1 - Establishment - Rule-making authority - Adjudication of violations.
- Section 8-8.2-2 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 8-8.2-3 - Collection authority - Contempt.
- Section 8-8.2-4 - Subpoena.
- Section 8-8.2-5 - Security officers - Powers.
- Section 8-8.2-6 - Retirement of judges on reduced pay.
- Section 8-8.2-7 - Retirement contribution.
- Section 8-8.2-8 - State contributions.
- Section 8-8.2-9 - Retirement of judges on reduced pay.
- Section 8-8.2-10 - No incremental retirement benefit for temporary service as chief justice, presiding justice or chief judge or chief magistrate.
- Section 8-8.2-11 - Allowance to surviving spouses or domestic partners of deceased judges.
- Section 8-8.2-12 - Additional benefits payable to retired judges and their surviving spouses or domestic partners.
- Section 8-8.2-13 - Calculation of retirement benefits.
- Section 8-8.2-14 - Transfer of records and other property.
- Section 8-8.2-15 - Transfer of employees.
- Section 8-8.2-16 - Interpretation.
- Section 8-8.2-17 - Repealed.
- Section 8-8.2-18 - Custody of records.
- Section 8-8.2-19 - Severability.
- Section 8-8.2-20 - Domestic partner - Definition.
- Section 8-8.2-21 - Abstracts of court records - Traffic tribunal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.