2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 8 - Courts and Civil Procedure–Courts
Chapter 8-8.1 - Domestic Assault
- Section 8-8.1-1 - Definitions.
- Section 8-8.1-2 - Filing of complaint.
- Section 8-8.1-3 - Protective orders - Penalty - Jurisdiction.
- Section 8-8.1-4 - Temporary orders - Ex parte proceedings.
- Section 8-8.1-4.1 - Report to law enforcement agency.
- Section 8-8.1-4.2 - Return of service - Alternate service.
- Section 8-8.1-5 - Duties of police officers.
- Section 8-8.1-6 - Form of complaint.
- Section 8-8.1-7 - Notice of penalties - Notice of renewal.
- Section 8-8.1-8 - Appeal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.