2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-10 - Handling of Live Poultry
- Section 4-10-1 - Definitions.
- Section 4-10-2 - Supervision of movement of poultry.
- Section 4-10-3 - License to deal in or transport poultry.
- Section 4-10-4 - Limited and unlimited licenses - Bond.
- Section 4-10-5 - Holding of unlimited licensee's bond.
- Section 4-10-6 - Defaults by licensed dealers.
- Section 4-10-7 - Unpaid claims exceeding bond.
- Section 4-10-8 - Issuance and revocation of licenses.
- Section 4-10-9 - Repealed.
- Section 4-10-10 - Display of license.
- Section 4-10-11 - License fees.
- Section 4-10-12 - Bill of sale to accompany poultry in transit.
- Section 4-10-13 - Persons and organizations exempt.
- Section 4-10-14 - Administrative powers of director - Rules and regulations.
- Section 4-10-15 - Enforcement - Prosecution of violations.
- Section 4-10-16 - Penalty for violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.