2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-6.1 - Inspection and Control of Cattle Produced Milk
- Section 4-6.1-1 - Definitions.
- Section 4-6.1-2 - Director to enforce permit requirements for producers.
- Section 4-6.1-3 - Director to keep information concerning producers.
- Section 4-6.1-4 - Coloring of milk not meeting standards.
- Section 4-6.1-5 - Dairy farms to be open to inspection.
- Section 4-6.1-6 - Director may take action concerning violations.
- Section 4-6.1-7 - Director empowered to require information.
- Section 4-6.1-8 - No person to sell milk in violation of this chapter or chapter 2 of title 21.
- Section 4-6.1-9 - Director empowered to hire assistants.
- Section 4-6.1-10 - Penalties for violations.
- Section 4-6.1-11 - Appropriations.
- Section 4-6.1-12 - Director of health to enforce this chapter and chapter 2 of title 21 - Rules and regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.