2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-11 - Psittacine Birds
- Section 4-11-1 - Birds subject to chapter.
- Section 4-11-2 - Importation permits.
- Section 4-11-3 - Records to be kept by dealers.
- Section 4-11-4 - Banding of birds imported, sold, or given.
- Section 4-11-5 - Banding of breeding stock.
- Section 4-11-6 - Notice of intent to breed birds.
- Section 4-11-7 - Treatment of birds exposed to psittacosis.
- Section 4-11-8 - Notice of unusual illness or deaths.
- Section 4-11-9 - Quarantine and destruction of nonpsittacine birds exposed to psittacosis.
- Section 4-11-10 - Indemnity for destroyed birds denied.
- Section 4-11-11 - Enforcement of chapter - Rules and regulations.
- Section 4-11-12 - Penalty for violations.
- Section 4-11-13 - Other laws unimpaired.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.