2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 4 - Animals and Animal Husbandry
Chapter 4-12 - Apiculture
- Section 4-12-1 - Title.
- Section 4-12-2 - Definitions.
- Section 4-12-3 - Inspector of apiaries - Deputies and assistants.
- Section 4-12-4 - Inspectors - Qualification.
- Section 4-12-5 - Inspection/survey of apiaries - Notice - Entry - Abatement of infection - Infestation of undesirable bees.
- Section 4-12-6 - Specialized examination - Inspection fees - Accessibility.
- Section 4-12-7 - Certification of health - Expiration - Quarantine - Eradication.
- Section 4-12-8 - Movement permit required - When - Form - Issuance - Fee - Verbal authorization.
- Section 4-12-9 - Quarantine areas outside state - Seizure - Inspection - Eradication.
- Section 4-12-10 - Quarantines inside state - Seizure - Inspection - Notice - Eradication - Lien for expenses.
- Section 4-12-11 - Revocation of movement permit.
- Section 4-12-12 - Registration of apiaries.
- Section 4-12-13 - Identification of apiaries - Abandoned apiaries - Written notice - Steps to protect neighboring apiaries.
- Section 4-12-14 - Reports and records of inspector.
- Section 4-12-15 - Powers and duties of director - Rulemaking.
- Section 4-12-16 - Beekeeping advisory board.
- Section 4-12-17 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.