2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-8 - Quarantine Generally
- Section 23-8-1 - Reports of communicable diseases.
- Section 23-8-1.1 - Consent to testing and treatment - Reportable - Communicable diseases.
- Section 23-8-2 - Authority of the governor to authorize immunization programs.
- Section 23-8-3 - Repealed.
- Section 23-8-4 - Quarantine.
- Section 23-8-4.1 - Power to examine suspected cases - Right of individual to own physician.
- Section 23-8-5. , 23-8-6 - Repealed..
- Section 23-8-7 - Violation of quarantine.
- Section 23-8-8 - 23-8-17 - Repealed..
- Section 23-8-18 - Proclamation of general quarantine.
- Section 23-8-19 - Compliance with quarantine by transportation agencies.
- Section 23-8-20 - Expense of quarantine and suppression of disease.
- Section 23-8-21 - Ship quarantine powers preserved - Local enforcement of quarantine - Rules and regulations - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.