2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-7.1 - Rodent Control and Eradication
- Section 23-7.1-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-7.1-2 - Declaration of purpose.
- Section 23-7.1-3 - Definitions.
- Section 23-7.1-4 - Powers and duties of the director.
- Section 23-7.1-5 - Contributions to local communities.
- Section 23-7.1-6 - Penalty for violation.
- Section 23-7.1-7 - Bite report not violation of physician-patient relationship.
- Section 23-7.1-8 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.