2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-7 - Mosquito Abatement
- Section 23-7-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-7-2 - Declaration of policy.
- Section 23-7-3 - Board established.
- Section 23-7-4 - Membership of board.
- Section 23-7-5 - Vacancies, quorum and removal for cause.
- Section 23-7-6 - Meetings.
- Section 23-7-6.1 - Officers of the board.
- Section 23-7-6.2 - Board training.
- Section 23-7-6.3 - Reporting requirements.
- Section 23-7-7 - Establishment of mosquito abatement districts and local councils.
- Section 23-7-8 - Powers and duties of councils.
- Section 23-7-9 - Right to appeal board decisions.
- Section 23-7-10 - Notice to cease operation.
- Section 23-7-11 - Annexation by district.
- Section 23-7-12 - Dissolution of district.
- Section 23-7-13 - Disconnection of territory from district.
- Section 23-7-14 - Severability.
- Section 23-7-15 - Emergency powers.
- Section 23-7-16 - Grants for mosquito abatement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.