2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-60 - Battery Deposit and Control
- Section 23-60-1 - Legislative findings and policy.
- Section 23-60-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-60-3 - Deposit on vehicle batteries.
- Section 23-60-4 - Repealed.
- Section 23-60-5 - Distributor acceptance - Reimbursement by distributor.
- Section 23-60-6 - Disposal of used vehicle batteries.
- Section 23-60-7 - Repealed.
- Section 23-60-8 - Penalty.
- Section 23-60-9 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 23-60-10 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.