2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-59 - Continuing Care Provider Registration and Disclosure
- Section 23-59-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-59-2 - Registration.
- Section 23-59-3 - Disclosure statement.
- Section 23-59-4 - Availability of disclosure statement to prospective residents.
- Section 23-59-5 - Annual disclosure statements.
- Section 23-59-6 - Resident's contract.
- Section 23-59-7 - Sale or transfer of ownership or change in management.
- Section 23-59-8 - Financial instability.
- Section 23-59-9 - Waivers.
- Section 23-59-10 - Untrue, deceptive, or misleading advertising.
- Section 23-59-11 - Right of residents to organize - Meetings.
- Section 23-59-12 - Civil liability.
- Section 23-59-13 - Special provisions for existing providers - Rights of residents with certain existing providers.
- Section 23-59-14 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 23-59-15 - Investigations and subpoenas.
- Section 23-59-16 - Cease and desist orders - Injunctions.
- Section 23-59-17 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.