2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-60.1 - Dry Cell Battery Control
- Section 23-60.1-1 - Legislative findings and policy.
- Section 23-60.1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-60.1-3 - Reduction of mercury content in alkaline batteries.
- Section 23-60.1-4 - Prohibition on sale of mercuric-oxide batteries.
- Section 23-60.1-5 - Prohibition on the disposal of nickel-cadmium, mercuric-oxide, and lead-acid batteries.
- Section 23-60.1-6 - 23-60.1-13 - Repealed..
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.