2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-61 - Radon Control
- Section 23-61-1 - Legislative intent.
- Section 23-61-2 - Declaration of purpose.
- Section 23-61-3 - Definitions.
- Section 23-61-4 - Authority of the director.
- Section 23-61-5 - Licensing and certification.
- Section 23-61-6 - Notification to the department.
- Section 23-61-7 - Radon inspections.
- Section 23-61-8 - Establishment of fees.
- Section 23-61-9 - Use of the radon control appropriations.
- Section 23-61-10 - Applicability of §§ 45-13-7 - 45-13-10.
- Section 23-61-11 - Interpretation and severability.
- Section 23-61-12 - Funding and implementation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.