2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-20.9 - Smoking in Schools
- Section 23-20.9-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-20.9-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-20.9-3 - Legislative intent - Purpose.
- Section 23-20.9-4 - Definitions. [Effective until January 1, 2018.].
- Section 23-20.9-4.1 - Definitions. [Effective January 1, 2018.].
- Section 23-20.9-5 - Regulation of smoking in schools. [Effective until January 1, 2018.].
- Section 23-20.9-5.1 - Regulation of smoking in schools. [Effective January 1, 2018.].
- Section 23-20.9-6 - Repealed.
- Section 23-20.9-7 - Non-smoking program - Employees.
- Section 23-20.9-8 - Penalties and enforcement.
- Section 23-20.9-9 - Clinical use of tobacco products.
- Section 23-20.9-10 - Severability.
- Section 23-20.9-11 - Preemption.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.