2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-20.10 - Public Health and Workplace Safety Act
- Section 23-20.10-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-20.10-2 - Definitions.
- Section 23-20.10-3 - Prohibition of smoking in public places.
- Section 23-20.10-4 - Prohibition of smoking in places of employment.
- Section 23-20.10-5 - Outdoor smoking space.
- Section 23-20.10-6 - Where smoking not regulated.
- Section 23-20.10-6.1 - Pari mutual facilities.
- Section 23-20.10-7 - Posting of signs.
- Section 23-20.10-8 - Nonretaliation.
- Section 23-20.10-9 - Enforcement.
- Section 23-20.10-10 - Violations and penalties.
- Section 23-20.10-11 - Public education.
- Section 23-20.10-12 - Governmental agency cooperation.
- Section 23-20.10-13 - Other applicable laws.
- Section 23-20.10-14 - Prohibited condition of employment - Smoking by employees outside course of employment.
- Section 23-20.10-15 - Repealed.
- Section 23-20.10-16 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.