2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-20.11 - Reduced Cigarette Ignition Propensity and Firefighter Protection
- Section 23-20.11-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-20.11-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-20.11-3 - Definitions.
- Section 23-20.11-4 - Standards for cigarette fire safety.
- Section 23-20.11-5 - Certification of compliance by manufacturers.
- Section 23-20.11-6 - Package markings.
- Section 23-20.11-7 - Enforcement and penalties.
- Section 23-20.11-8 - Fire prevention and public safety fund.
- Section 23-20.11-9 - Effect of federal regulation.
- Section 23-20.11-10 - Local regulation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.