2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-19.6 - Used Oil Recycling
- Section 23-19.6-1 - Title.
- Section 23-19.6-2 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-19.6-3 - Policy.
- Section 23-19.6-4 - Definitions.
- Section 23-19.6-5 - Prohibited conduct.
- Section 23-19.6-6 - Public education program.
- Section 23-19.6-7 - Collection facilities.
- Section 23-19.6-8 - Sale of recycled oil products.
- Section 23-19.6-9 - State procurement of recycled oil products.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.