2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-19.7 - Hazardous Waste Management Facilities
- Section 23-19.7-1 - Short title.
- Section 23-19.7-2 - Legislative findings, policy, and intent.
- Section 23-19.7-3 - Definitions.
- Section 23-19.7-4 - Permitted use in areas zoned for process manufacturing - Regulation of uses in certain other areas.
- Section 23-19.7-5 - Siting and impact agreement required - Exceptions.
- Section 23-19.7-6 - Local assessment committees - Constitution, powers, and duties.
- Section 23-19.7-7 - Developer to compensate host community for reasonable costs.
- Section 23-19.7-8 - Siting agreements.
- Section 23-19.7-9 - Impact agreements.
- Section 23-19.7-10 - Siting and impact agreements - Arbitration - Appeals.
- Section 23-19.7-11 - Provisions of Hazardous Waste Management Act applicable.
- Section 23-19.7-12 - Public access to records.
- Section 23-19.7-13 - Relation of compensation under siting and impact agreements to state aid.
- Section 23-19.7-14 - Inconsistent provisions.
- Section 23-19.7-15 - Liberal construction - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.