2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-19.5 - Percolation Tests and Water Table Elevation Determinations
- Section 23-19.5-1 - When test and determination and/or data required - Filing of results.
- Section 23-19.5-2 - Certification by department of environmental management.
- Section 23-19.5-3 - Costs of tests and determinations.
- Section 23-19.5-4 - Keeping of records - Regulations.
- Section 23-19.5-5 - Exclusion of certain property.
- Section 23-19.5-6 - Waiver.
- Section 23-19.5-7 - Violation - Penalty.
- Section 23-19.5-8 - Violation - Rescission of real estate sale.
- Section 23-19.5-9 - Applicability of 1992 amendments.
- Section 23-19.5-9.1 - Applicability of the 1995 amendments.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.