2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.9 - Registration of Nursing Assistants
- Section 23-17.9-1 - Declaration of purpose.
- Section 23-17.9-2 - Definitions - Supervision of nursing assistants - Inapplicability of chapter.
- Section 23-17.9-3 - Training and competency evaluation program for levels of nursing assistants.
- Section 23-17.9-4 - Duties of nursing assistants.
- Section 23-17.9-5 - Qualifying examination.
- Section 23-17.9-6 - Registration.
- Section 23-17.9-7 - Renewal of certificate of registration.
- Section 23-17.9-8 - Disciplinary proceedings.
- Section 23-17.9-9 - Penalties for violations.
- Section 23-17.9-10 - Enforcement.
- Section 23-17.9-11 - Disposition of fees and fines.
- Section 23-17.9-12 - Severability.
- Section 23-17.9-13 - Advisory board.
- Section 23-17.9-14 - Adoption of regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.