2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.10 - Administrative Penalties
- Section 23-17.10-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-17.10-2 - Authority of the director to assess penalty.
- Section 23-17.10-3 - Notice of violation and assessment of penalty.
- Section 23-17.10-4 - Right to adjudicatory hearing.
- Section 23-17.10-5 - Judicial review.
- Section 23-17.10-6 - Determination of administrative penalty.
- Section 23-17.10-7 - Amount of penalty.
- Section 23-17.10-8 - Rules and regulations.
- Section 23-17.10-9 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.