2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.8 - Abuse in Health Care Facilities
- Section 23-17.8-1 - Definitions.
- Section 23-17.8-2 - Duty to report.
- Section 23-17.8-3 - Penalty - Failure to report.
- Section 23-17.8-3.1 - Physician's, certified registered nurse practitioner's and physician assistant's report of examination - Duty of facility.
- Section 23-17.8-4 - Immunity from liability.
- Section 23-17.8-5 - Non-retaliation or discrimination.
- Section 23-17.8-6 - Abrogation of privilege.
- Section 23-17.8-7 - Notice - Posting provisions.
- Section 23-17.8-7.1 - Penalty - Failure to post requirements.
- Section 23-17.8-8 - Requirements additional.
- Section 23-17.8-9 - Duties of the directors of the department of health and the department of behavioral healthcare, developmental disabilities and hospitals.
- Section 23-17.8-10 - Penalties.
- Section 23-17.8-10.1 - License revocation.
- Section 23-17.8-11 - Records of the department of health.
- Section 23-17.8-12 - Records of the department of behavioral healthcare, developmental disabilities and hospitals.
- Section 23-17.8-13 - Use of photostatic copies.
- Section 23-17.8-14 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.