2017 Rhode Island General Laws
Title 23 - Health and Safety
Chapter 23-17.11 - The Nursing Facilities Receivership Act
- Section 23-17.11-1 - Legislative findings.
- Section 23-17.11-2 - Declaration of purpose.
- Section 23-17.11-3 - Definitions.
- Section 23-17.11-4 - Powers and duties of director.
- Section 23-17.11-5 - Notification of closure - Appointment of receiver.
- Section 23-17.11-6 - Mismanagement of facility.
- Section 23-17.11-7 - Reports - Use of experts - Costs.
- Section 23-17.11-8 - Duty to cooperate.
- Section 23-17.11-9 - Retaliation prohibited.
- Section 23-17.11-10 - Lien.
- Section 23-17.11-11 - Whistleblower protections.
- Section 23-17.11-12 - Penalties.
- Section 23-17.11-13 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Rhode Island may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.