2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 73 - Trade and Commerce
Subchapter A. Definition of Offenses Generally
- 7301 - Distribution of samples of medicine, dyes, etc.
- 7302 - Sale and labeling of solidified alcohol.
- 7303 - Sale or illegal use of certain solvents and noxious substances.
- 7304 - Illegal sale or use of certain fire extinguishers.
- 7305 - Sale of gasoline in glass container.
- 7306 - Incendiary devices.
- 7307 - Out-of-state convict made goods.
- 7308 - Unlawful advertising of insurance business.
- 7309 - Unlawful coercion in contracting insurance.
- 7310 - Furnishing free insurance as inducement for purchases.
- 7311 - Unlawful collection agency practices.
- 7312 - Debt pooling.
- 7313 - Buying or exchanging Federal food order coupons, stamps, authorization cards or access devices.
- 7314 - Fraudulent traffic in food orders.
- 7315 - Unauthorized disposition of donated food commodities.
- 7316 - Keeping bucket-shop.
- 7317 - Accessories in conduct of bucket-shop.
- 7318 - Maintaining of premises in which bucket-shop operated.
- 7319 - Bucket-shop contracts.
- 7320 - Attaching advertisement without consent of publisher.
- 7321 - Lie detector tests.
- 7322 - Demanding property to secure employment.
- 7323 - Discrimination on account of uniform.
- 7324 - Unlawful sale of dissertations, theses and term papers.
- 7325 - Discrimination on account of guide, signal or service dog or other aid animal.
- 7326 - Disclosure of confidential tax information.
- 7327 - Storage, consumption and sale of alcoholic beverages on unlicensed business premises.
- 7328 - Operation of certain establishments prohibited without local option.
- 7329 - Prohibition of certain types of entertainment on bottle club premises.
- 7330 - Internet child pornography (Repealed).
- 7331 - Unlicensed mortgage loan business.
Subchapter B. Sunday Trading
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Pennsylvania may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.